bwin is sending you for an experience of a lifetime, full of sun, sea and poker at the Bahamas, from 9th to the 18th November 2018.
This year's Caribbean Poker Party is held at the luxurious 'Baha Mar' resort and features a $10,000,000 guaranteed main event. Our 12,000 packages include:
- $5,300 buy-in to the main event
- 9 nights (bed & breakfast) for 2 people at Baha Mar
- $1,000 resort credit
- $2,000 cash towards travel expenses
- A wealth of activities to make your trip unforgettable
Main event schedule
|Event Day||Date||Buy-in||Start Time (local)|
Venue & casino
The spectacular Baha Mar resort is located in Nassau, the capital and largest city in Bahamas, in New Providence island.
The resort spans 1,000 acres and is home to over 2,300 guest rooms and suites. Other amenities include 20 restaurants, bars and lounges, more than 30 luxury retailers, 11 swimming pools, golf course, tennis court, spa, etc. The Baha Mar casino is the largest casino in the Caribbean.
Address: Baha Mar Blvd, Nassau, Bahamas
Phone: +1 242-677-9000
Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS) is just a few miles from Baha Mar, and receives flights from major hub airports including London Heathrow, JFK in New York, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Toronto and Montreal.
We will arrange free transfers from the airport to the resort.
Players are responsible for ensuring they are eligible to travel to events before attempting to qualify for or enter a tournament. This includes attaining all documentation such as passports and visas.
To check if you require a visa for your visit click here.
What if I can not play in a tournament that I qualified into?
Winners get registered and their chip stacks are carried to the tournament automatically. It is not possible to unregister from a tournament where your chips have been carried into.
If I qualify to a tournament by carrying my chips to it, can I play again satellites leading to the same tournament?
Yes, the system will carry your highest chip stack to the target tournament. Please note that it is not possible to carry chips to any other similar tournament, or to merge the chip stacks from multiple qualifications.
If I qualify online for the live tournament, can I choose which Day 1 to play?
Yes, players qualified through online satellites may choose to play on any of the available live Day 1s or online Day 1s (if available).
When will the spending money from the package be credited to my account?
The spending money included in the package will be credited to your account within 2 business days.
Can I play more than one Day 1?
Yes, you may enter as many Day 1s as you wish. However, only your highest Day 1 finishing stack will be carried through to Day 2.
If I'm eliminated during late registration, can I re-enter?
You may re-enter once during the late registration of each Day.
Can I transfer my live tournament ticket to another player?
Players will have to use their first won live tournament ticket themselves. Any additional tickets may be transferred or sold to other players.
What happens if I win more than one tickets / packages?
The spending money (if any) of each package will be credited to your account normally. You can use the additional tournament tickets to re-enter, or you can transfer them to other players.
How will I get paid if I win in the tournament?
Players who qualify or buy-in online will receive their winnings online. Players who buy-in with cash at the venue may choose to be paid out in cash or to receive their winnings online.
General terms and conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar. The offer is run in conjunction with CASINO KURSAAL OOSTENDE SA.
- This promotion is open to all persons holding a real-money account with the promoter. A real-money player is one who has deposited funds into their account.
- There will be no refunds in any form for any unused packages or buy-ins, or expired tournament tickets for any live or online tournaments.
- All buy-ins to any leg, including satellite buy-ins, are non-transferable. However, if a player wins more than one seats to the live event, he is allowed to sell or transfer his additional seats to other players. The players who transfer or sell their additional seats must inform the promoter about the identity of the receiver. In any case, the promoter will not offer any form of cash or other alternatives for the additional seats.
- Live tournaments will be governed by the rules of the cardroom where the tournament takes place. Online tournaments will be governed by the promoter's Poker Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Stacks carried through to any Day from a previous Day will be in play from the start of the Day, regardless if their owner is present or not.
- The published schedule and structures of all tournaments, both live and online, are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- All winners of the promotion must be able to travel to the event at their own cost, including being able to obtain any and all documents required for travel to that destination.
- Players who qualify or buy-in online will receive their winnings online. Players who buy-in with cash at the venue may choose to be paid out in cash or to receive their winnings online.
- Any taxes due in connection with any prizes or winnings are the sole responsibility and liability of the winners.
- Winners of the promotion will be notified by the internal or partner events team by e-mail or phone. Players are responsible for keeping their contact and personal details current and valid. If it is not possible to contact a winner within a reasonable amount of time after his win, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any player whose conduct is in breach of the rules, contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the relevant promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
TV (Live Streaming) & General Media Rules
- bwin LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any bwin LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of bwin.
- By playing a bwin LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.